patents #6,533,067; #7,004,248;
and other patent is pending
OUR PATENTED SCAFFOLD MOVING DEVICE….
- Attaches easily and powerfully moves any “Baker style” or fold-up scaffolding.
- Powered by your ½” cordless drill.
- One hand steering and throttle control.
- Zero degree turning radius.
- Forward and reverse.
- Drive wheel can be stowed in the up position, to easily roll the scaffold by hand..
- Runs up to 2,450 ft. on one charge
- Telescopic shaft adjusts to various platform heights.
- Auto brake stops scaffold when throttle is released
- Universal mounting brackets – fits all popular brands of platform and fold-up scaffolds.
- Telescopic Caster Locking Pole locks and unlocks all popular brands of casters without dismounting the platform
- Quick Release Caster Locking Bar prevents fish-tailing
- Worm gear reduction provides tremendous torque
- Durable powder-coat finish and stainless steel hardware
- Compresses to 80″ to fit through a standard door or elevator
- Telescopes to 118″ providing comfortable operation at 7’+ platform height
- Weighs only 90 lbs. and can be carried by one person
Crawler is the original scaffold moving device. Others have copied the concept, but these copies are no match for the Crawler. The unique and probably the most important advantage of the Crawler is the power supply and battery are supplied by the end user and manufactured by major tool companies (DeWalt, Makita, Bosch, Milwaukee etc.) that have the technology and resources to produce the most state of the art drills and batteries, which powers the Crawler. The Crawler copycats uses their motors and batteries and who knows the quality or the life span of the motors and if replacement part will be available in the future. The Crawler’s design allows the end user to simply replace the complete electrical system by simply changing the drill. I’ve seen one copycat idea that is using the batteries from major tool companies. Well, we’ve all seen all the major tool companies change their battery designs many times through the years and what’s going to happen if you have a copycat Crawler that new batteries will no longer adapt. The copycat unit will be worthless. Save time, trouble and money and buy the original scaffold moving device made in the USA